Pages

Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

About Me :)


Hello, my name is Areum Ko.
I'm 24 years old female student studying English in BUFS(Busan University of Foreign Studies) in Busan South Korea and this year is my sophomore year. :)
 
 
 
This blog is for improving my English writing skills. I will post many different kind of essays, writings, exercises on some grammars and etc.
 
 
 
I like watching American dramas during my free time.
I have watched many American dramas and sometimes I write reviews about them. In this blog, I'm planning to focus about American dramas. I will post some reviews and informations about dramas that I'm interested in.
 
 
I hope you enjoy my works and you can also comment or ask me if you have any questions.
 
Thanks a lot!
 
Areum Ko
 

No comments:

Post a Comment